Friday, December 28, 2007

9035:: Elevation of Silverthorne, CO

We are so blessed to be able to spend a few days enjoying the Colorado high country. We are staying with the Bauer-Martinez family at a condo in Silverthorne, Colorado. We love Summit County and hope to one day be residents of Summit County. Andy and the guys spent most of the day snow boarding at Keystone. Andy met up with Blake and I in the early afternoon for Blake's first skiing experience. First, let me start off by saying that my husband is quite crazy...he decided Blake, at two years old, needed to get her own set of skis. I told him to wait unit she was a bit older...but he didn't listen to me. He had to get her skis. Well, she did pretty good for her first time. She didn't fall at all, but I don't think skiing is something she currently loves...the whole time she was saying No Daddy, No! She was only on the slopes for maybe 30 minutes and Andy is determined to get her on the slopes on Monday.
Pictures to come...

No comments: