Yesterday was my birthday...the big 2-5...thank goodness I can finally rent a car. We spent yesterday getting ready for our Adoption Auction but we celebrated the day before by going to Hacienda Colorado, a wonderful Mexican restaurant with my parents. I am always so blessed on my birthday...Andy's parents gave me some beautifully unique pearl jewelry, Blake gave me this shirt, Andy gave me some Uggs...I have been wanting them for a very, very long time, and my parents gave me this sign for our house and a journal and some fun notepads. My parents also gave me this really cool coffee sign to put in our house...I actually found it (accidentally) in their basement last January...early Happy Birthday to me! My family knows me oh so well. Since it was my birthday, here are 25 things you might not know about me:
1. I love Starbucks...I use to spend hours there studying and reading and praying, and meeting with friends...I like the coffee too.
2. Since before I could remember, I was always intrigued with Africa.
3. I love living in Colorado.
4.I have been to the Philippines.
5.I did not see the ocean until I was 15 years old.
6. I love to paint.
7. I have a tattoo.
8. I play guitar...not very often, but I do play it.
9. I would love to live off the grid.
10. I love children's literature....the children's section of the book store is my absolutely favorite.
11. I have eaten Frog, Zebra, Hartebeest, Eland, Crocodile, Impala.
12. I am basically a vegetarian.
13. I am the oldest of four kids.
14. I've been to an N-Sync Concert (I didn't say I would be proud of all 25 things.)
15. I want to write a book someday.
16. I only went to three years of high school.
17. I love taking pictures.
18. I have read all of the Harry Potter Books and eagerly await for movie #5 to be released on DVD.
19. I'm kinda a dork.
20. When I was little, I wanted to be a professional singer when I grew up.
21. I hate roller coasters...with a passion.
22. I have my degree in elementary education.
23. I like to sew things.
24. My favorite book is Blue Like Jazz.
25. I would completely consider living overseas for a time...I think it would be a huge adventure.