Thursday, September 06, 2007

My Mother, The Creative Soul...

My mom is such a creative soul...she loves to decorate things and reuse old items. The things she makes are amazing. She is so gifted and has finally started to sell some of her items. I would love for her to start a store with all her furniture she restores and re-functions, her sewing creations, and her art and jewelry..but this is a start. She has created an Etsy site. Etsy is this amazing site for artists and crafters to display their goods. This is a great place to get some creative inspiration or just find a gift for someone special. Here is her store front: Junk Posse

1 comment:

moxleyfam said...

i cant believe it...i mean, i really can, but seriously, your mom is so CREATIVE. i wished we lived closer so she could help me redecorate my whole house!!!