Sunday, July 10, 2011

Garden Update

Insane is the most common word we use when we talk about our garden. It is absolutely insane and we are loving it. Our garden is starting to really take off. This week we snacked on snap peas, enjoyed basil, chopped a very small onion and harvested our first two zucchinis. I can't help but peaking out at the garden each time I walk by a window. I want to be out there seeing things grow and change and feeling the energy of all those living things. I am blown away each time I look at one of the plants I grew from a tiny seed. It is amazing what can come from something so little and in such a short amount of time. July in Colorado is when gardens really start to take off because the days are longer and the weather is hot. We know that things are really going to start exploding very soon...I will let you know when we are up to our elbows in zucchini!

3 comments:

Andrea said...

Thanks for sharing - outstanding!

anita said...

Your garden looks terrific!

Melissa said...

Oh my goodness!! I'm so jealous of your garden!! Love it and love staying updated on your sweet family!! Love ya Britt