Wednesday, March 04, 2009

We are still here, but we've been sick again...lovely colds that we just can't seem to kick. Blake, Brecken and I have been stuffy and tired. We are hoping to start feeling better soon. Our colds have not been stopping us from enjoying the warm weather though. We have been enjoying near 70 degree days by playing outdoors and working to prepare our garden beds. Yesterday I discovered some bits of green that are peaking out of the brown earth...I planted irises last year and they are now going to grace our front yard with their presence. Blake and I also started our seeds for our veg garden...we have tiny sprouts of corn, tomatoes, basil and squash. I am very much ready for warm spring days.

2 comments:

Mommato4miracles said...

Praying you all feel better soon. Enjoy that warm weather, wish it would come father north!

Karen said...

I hope you all feel better soon! You are so lucky to at least have the weather - enjoy - and here is to a healthy spring!