Wednesday, February 11, 2009

I saw this cake yesterday and I had to rush to the store to get everything I needed to make it right away. It was fun to make and pretty darn easy. Now, I'm really not one to like adding coloring to my food, but I had to make an exception because this is such a very happy cake. We made this cake while Brecken was down fer her afternoon nap...Blake helped me to stir in the colors and we talked about different things that are the same color that we were mixing. I just used whipped cream to frost the cake and it was so much fun with the contrast of the white against all the bright colors.





We also had Breck's nine month doctor appointment...we were thrilled to find out that she has gained over two pounds in less than a month and has also grown 2-3 inches!

No comments: