Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Poor blog.

Poor neglected blog. I do feel bad about it...really. Things have just been so busy...especially with everything that has been going on over here. I am excited for the days to come when I only have one blog to update.

With all the craziness that has been going on, I have been taking comfort in my kitchen and have been trying some really great recipes...try some of these if you get a chance:

Home made Oreos - they are especially amazing and pretty darn simple...and this is an amazing food blog.
5 minute bread recipe - (recipe at the bottom of the page) this recipe is great if you would like to make a fresh loaf of bread often with out having to kneed and proof and all that other bread making jargon. I honestly doubted this recipe. I thought it was way to simple to produce good bread. I was over joyed with the outcome.

Dear blog...I hope to be posting here again sooner than later.

No comments: