Thursday, July 26, 2007

Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows


I finished Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows yesterday morning (sigh). I have loved reading all seven of the books. I started reading number one last year and I couldn't put it down. I devoured the rest of the series. J.K. Rowling opens up a new world with Harry Potter. The seventh and final book was everything I hoped it would be. All my questions were answered. There was so much that happened in this book, I will probably have to read it again to make sure I didn't miss any thing.
If you have never given the Harry Potter books a chance, you really should. They are a fun, quick read. I will admit that I cried at the end of the book. I have so enjoyed reading these stories, it was sad to have the story finished. Thank you, J.K. Rowling for opening up such a n imaginative world and encouraging so many to read.

No comments: