Monday, May 26, 2008

Hello Again

Hello again dear blog...it has been quite a while. Thing have been so busy this May that it has passed me by with only one blog post. We have had Andy's mom and Grandmother staying with us for the last week and a half and I had a major work conference last week and was gone Monday through Thursday. The entire week before that was filled with trying to get the last details set for our conference. I had a lot of fun at the conference and worked my little tail off.
This weekend, I was supposed to run the Bolder Boulder, but while we were working in the yard on Sunday, Blakeley dropped a gigantic shovel on the top of my foot and that stopped any hopes of running the 6.2 miles. My friend Amanda ran that race with flying colors...woohoo!

2 comments:

Amanda Purvis said...

I've missed you! welcome back!

Melodie Monberg said...

I feel your pain...we were there but didn't run...hope your foot heals soon and you're up and running in no time!