Wednesday, October 24, 2007

Shoes

Autumn Picnic 2007, Self Portrait

I have never been a big fan of shoes...I would much rather run barefoot all over the place...a genetic trait I passed on to Blake. In high school, I was the Reef flip flop queen...I wore my Reefs year round which was rather refreshing in the Colorado snow. After high school...I still wore flip flops year round, especially since I was going to school in Southern California. When I moved back to Colorado, I decided that it was time for me to get some good winter shoes...thus started my love with clogs. I got my Birkenstock Clogs a few years ago and each year I can't wait to take them out when the weather starts to cool down. This year I got my Simples...that I love. Soon, when the snow gets deep...I will take out my Faux Uggs from American Eagle. Then, when the tiniest bit of warmth starts to come over Colorado...my flip flops will come out once again.

3 comments:

anita said...

Love those Simples. I've never heard of them before, but I think I may have to go try some on and get me a pair!

{B} said...

Oh Anita...they are a dream!

anita said...

so, I went to REI yesterday because the Simple website said that they carry their shoes. No such luck, what a bummer! I did find some other ones I really like that are SO comfy...even though they're made in China, I think I'm going to succumb to temptation and buy them...i believe they're made by Morrow..just loved them!